When placing international calls, plus code dialing automatically adds the international dialing code for your location (for example, 011 for international calls made from the U.S.).
- Make sure the North American dialing option is enabled under Settings > Call > CDMA call settings > Plus code dialing.
- To call someone in your contacts list, the stored phone number needs to have a "+" sign followed by the country code, area code, and phone number.
- Tap > .
- Enter the first few letters of a contact name, and then tap a contact to call. If you don’t have the number stored, touch and hold the until a "+" sign appears. Then enter the country code, area code, and phone number, and tap .
- The Phone dialer automatically adds your international dialing code to the number.
Note: The Phone dialer dials as is and doesn’t automatically add your international access code when you dial a phone number that has a "+1" in front or when there’s no plus sign in front of the number.
Important: International calls may incur additional fees. Contact Sprint customer service for details.
By default, the international dialing code is set to 011. When you’re traveling in another country, you can set the international dialing code to your current location.
- Tap > > Settings.
- Tap Call > CDMA call settings > Plus code dialing > International dialing.
- Enter the dialing code of the country where you’re located, and then tap OK.