When you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network, you can make and receive calls through an Internet calling account.
Note: Before you add an Internet calling account, make sure that you’ve registered with an Internet calling service that supports voice calls over Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Internet calls to phone numbers may incur additional fees.
You must add an Internet calling account before you can make Internet calls.
- Tap > > Settings > Call.
- Under Other call settings, tap Calling accounts.
- Tap Internet calling (SIP) accounts and tap .
- Enter your account details.
- Tap > Save.
- To set your phone to receive Internet calls on your added account, select the Receive incoming calls option.
Make an Internet call to either your contact’s Internet calling account or phone number.
- Internet calling account
- In People, tap a contact who has an Internet calling account, and then tap Internet call.
- In Call History, tap an Internet call log.
- Phone number. First, enable Internet calling for your outgoing calls. Tap > > Settings > Call > Calling accounts. Tap Use Internet calling, and then select either For all calls or Only for Internet calls.