Use client and Certificate Authority (CA) digital certificates to enable your phone to access VPN or secured Wi-Fi networks, and also to provide authentication to online servers. You can get a certificate from your system administrator or download it from sites that require authentication.
- You must set a lock screen PIN or password before installing a digital certificate.
- Some apps such as your browser or email client let you install certificates directly in the app. See the app’s help for details.
- Save the certificate file in the root folder of your SD card.
- Tap > > Settings > Security.
- Tap Install from SD card.
- Browse to the certificate and select it.
- Enter a name for the certificate and select how it will be used.
- Tap OK.