Follow these steps to insert an optional SD card (not included).
- Hold the phone face up.
- Insert the tip of the tray eject tool (included in the box) into the tray eject hole.
- Push the tip all the way into the hole until the tray ejects, and then pull the tray out.
- Place your microSD card—gold contacts facing down and narrow side facing in—into the microSD holder of the tray.
- When reinserting the tray, make sure it is facing up so that the nano SIM and microSD cards don’t fall out. Hold the tray with the outer card holder between your fingers, and then steadily slide the tray all the way into the slot.
- Make sure the tray is fully inserted and doesn't protrude from the slot.
- Turn on the phone.
- If it's the first time you inserted the SD card, you'll be prompted to set it up.