Here are some of the things you can do when using Google Photos on your phone.
- View, edit, and share the photos and videos you've taken on your phone. You can also access the media files previously backed up to your Google Account.
- To select photos and videos, touch and hold a thumbnail to select one. Tap a date to select all the media files under it. Or, touch and hold a thumbnail as your first selection, and then drag your finger to the last item you want to select.
- Enhance RAW photos taken using the HTC Camera app.
- Add Hyperlapse effect to your videos.
- Change the speed of your slow motion videos.
Tip: To learn more about Google Photos, tap > Help. Or, you can visit support.google.com/photos.
See the following topics for more information.