After selecting a theme, you can mix and match parts from other themes such as sounds, icons, wallpapers, and more.
Note: To mix and match themes, you need to first download theme components from the catalog.
- Touch and hold an empty space on your Home screen.
- Tap Theme.
- Tap > Edit current theme.
- Tap any of the other categories you want to change.
- Tap any of the theme elements you want to change. If the theme element list is empty, tap beside the theme element name and choose one of the collections to select from.
- Do any of the following:
- Tap an item in the theme element list to apply the change directly.
- Tap Download to get the content if necessary, and then tap Apply to apply the change to your current theme.
- Tap until you see the Edit current theme screen. Continue making changes until you’re satisfied with the result.
- Tap Save copy to save your new theme, or if you're editing a theme that you copied, tap Save to save the changes.