You are here: Apps and Entertainment > Entertainment and Activities > Google Play Music App > Create Playlists in Google Play Music
Create Playlists in Google Play Music
Organize music into playlists to fit every occasion.
- Tap > > Play Music.
- Tap > Music library.
- Flick the screen left or right to select a library category such as Artists or Albums.
- Tap an item from the category window and then tap a song.
- The song begins playing.
- Tap > Add to playlist.
- Select whether you want to add the song to a new playlist or to an existing playlist.
- Follow screen instructions to proceed.
Adding Currently Playing Music to a Playlist
- While playing music, tap > Add to playlist, and then select the playlist.
- The music is added to the playlist.