You are here: Apps and Entertainment > Productivity > Boost+ > Create an Unlock Pattern for Some Apps
Add a security pattern to some installed apps that you treat as private. Lock these apps to require an unlock pattern whenever the app is opened, avoiding others to access it without your permission.
- Tap > > Boost+.
- Tap Lock apps.
- Draw your desired lock pattern.
- You can sign in to your Google Account or answer a security question. This will only serve as your authentication method to reset the unlock pattern.
- Tap the On/Off switch next to an app to require a lock pattern to open it.
- Tap .
- To change the app unlock pattern, tap Lock apps, and then draw your unlock patter. Tap > Change pattern.
- To use your fingerprint to unlock apps, tap Lock apps. When you're prompted to draw the unlock pattern, tap and select the Use fingerprint to unlock option.