You can copy your music, photos, and other files to your phone.
Important: Save and close your files before copying them from your computer to HTC U11, or vice versa.
Note: If you're using your SD card as internal storage, your computer will only show SD card content.
- Connect your phone to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- On your phone, unlock the screen if it's locked.
- On the pop-up message that asks whether to use USB for file transfers, tap Yes. If you don't see this message, slide the notification panel open, tap the Use USB for notification, and then tap Transfer files.
- You'll then see options for viewing or importing files on the computer screen.
- Choose to view files.
- Copy the files from your computer to your phone, or vice versa.
- After copying the files, disconnect the phone from the computer.