Use Tethering to share your device’s Internet connection with a computer that connects to your device via Bluetooth.
- To make sure that the USB drivers for your phone are up-to-date, install the latest version of HTC Sync Manager on your computer.
- You may need to have tethering added to your data plan. Contact Sprint for details.
- Make sure that mobile data is turned on.
- Swipe down from the status bar, and then tap .
- Under Wireless & networks, tap More.
- Tap Mobile network sharing > Bluetooth tethering.
- Tap Next.
- Tethering is turned on, and your phone’s Internet connection can be shared with a connected device.
- For Bluetooth tethering, pair your phone with the other device via Bluetooth. See Pair Bluetooth Devices for details.
- Launch the Web browser on the other device to confirm you have an Internet connection.