The following information lets you know how to answer incoming calls, mute the ringer on incoming calls, reject incoming calls, and more.
- Your phone will automatically adjust the ringtone volume when you use the polite ringer and pocket mode features.
- If your phone is turned off, all calls automatically go to voicemail.
- If the display is on when you get a call, tap Answer or Decline.
- If the display is locked when you get a call, drag or upwards.
Tip: After declining a call, you can send a text message to the caller. All declined calls go to your voicemail.
- Press the Volume button.
- Briefly press the Power/Lock button.
- Place the phone face down on a level surface. (You can do this even on the lock screen.)
Note: If Flip to mute option in Sound & notification settings is set to Mute once, HTC U11 will still ring when there are subsequent incoming calls