You are here: Settings > Personal Settings > Accounts & Sync Settings > Add One or More Google Accounts
Sign in to your Google Account to see your Gmail, contacts, and calendars, and to use Google apps on your phone.
If you have forgotten your Google Account password, you can try to recover it by going to the Google website.
- On your phone or computer, open your Web browser.
- Go to google.com/accounts/recovery.
- Select I don’t know my password.
- Enter the email address or username that you use to sign in to your Google Account and click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password.