If you synchronize your phone with your Exchange ActiveSync account, you can read, manage, and send email in the same easy way as with a Gmail account.
Important: Ask your network administrator or email service provider for additional email settings that you may need such as the server address and client certificate.
- Tap > > Settings > Accounts & sync.
- Tap > Exchange.
- Enter the email address and password for your email account, and then tap Next.
- In the Incoming server settings screen, you can set the following options:
- Client certificate: Tap Select and choose the client certification, if required.
- Server: Enter the server address.
- Port: Enter the port number.
- Security type: Tap to select the security type if your system requires SSL encryption.
- Tap Finish.
- Your corporate email account is set up and you will begin receiving email for the account in Gmail.