Open topic with navigation
Use Bluetooth FTP Server
Bluetooth FTP Server allows other devices with Bluetooth FTP profiles to view, access, copy, and delete files from your phone storage.
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then touch .
- If Bluetooth is off, touch the Bluetooth On/Off switch to turn it on.
- Touch Bluetooth. The Bluetooth screen opens.
- Touch > Advanced, and then select the FTP Server option.
- Pair your phone with the other Bluetooth phone that you will allow access to your phone’s storage. For more information about Bluetooth pairing, see Connect a Bluetooth Headset or Car Kit.
- When the other phone attempts to access your phone’s storage, a Bluetooth Authorization Request appears on the screen. Touch Accept.
The contents of your phone’s storage appear on the other device’s screen.