Open topic with navigation
Use these settings when you’ve downloaded and installed an accessibility tool, such as a screen reader that provides voice feedback. You can turn accessibility functions or services on or off.
- Slide the Notifications panel open, and then touch .
- Touch Accessibility and choose the settings you want. Options include:
- TalkBack: Turn this option on if you want your phone to provide spoken feedback. TalkBack helps blind and low-vision users. For detailed information on TalkBack, see Navigate Your Phone with TalkBack.
- Font size: Touch this option to select a font size for better readability.
- Power button ends call: When selected, you can press the Power button to end a call.
- Auto rotate screen: Select this option to automatically change the screen orientation when the phone is rotated.
- Speak passwords: When selected, your phone will speak the passwords you enter on your phone.
- Show magnifier: Select to show the magnifier to enlarge text.
- Text-to-speech output: Touch to select the text-to-speech engine, set the speech speed, or listen to a speech synthesis demo.
- Touch & hold delay: Set the delay when touching and holding items on the screen.
- Enhance web accessibility: Touch to allow apps to install Google scripts for Web content accessibility.