Use Wi-Fi Direct to connect directly to other Wi-Fi Direct devices simply via Wi-Fi, without an access point or via the Internet.
- Swipe down from the status bar with two fingers to open Quick Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi on.
- Tap next to Wi-Fi to see a list of detected Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap > Wi-Fi Direct.
- The Wi-Fi Direct settings menu appears.
- Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi are unavailable at the same time.
- Tap a device with which to connect. If connected via Wi-Fi, you will see a confirmation. Follow the onscreen instructions.
- Accept the connection on the other device.
- The phone is connected via Wi-Fi Direct.
- If a connection is not accepted after a certain period, the connection request is cancelled.
To stop a connection, tap End connection > OK.