It’s quick and easy to turn Wi-Fi on and connect to a wireless network.
- Swipe down from the status bar with two fingers to open Quick Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi on.
- Tap next to Wi-Fi to see a list of detected Wi-Fi networks.
- Tap the Wi-Fi network you want to connect to.
Note: If the wireless network that you want is not listed, tap > Add network to manually add it.
- If you selected a secured network, you’ll be asked to enter the network key or password.
- Tap Connect. You’ll see the Wi-Fi icon ( ) in the status bar when connected.
The next time your phone connects to a previously accessed secured wireless network, you won’t be asked to enter the key or other security information again.