You are here: Making Connections > Connectivity > HTC Connect > Stream Music to Speakers Powered by Qualcomm AllPlay Media Platform
Before you start, make sure your AllPlay speakers are connected to your Wi-Fi network. Refer to the documentation that comes with your speakers to set up and connect them to your Wi-Fi network.
- After connecting your AllPlay speakers to your Wi-Fi network, open a music app on your phone.
- Swipe up with three fingers on the screen.
- Your phone then turns Wi-Fi on automatically and scans for media devices on your Wi-Fi network. You’ll then see the available AllPlay speakers listed.
- Tap the speaker you want to connect to.
- In the music app that you’re using, start playing music. You’ll then hear the music play from the speaker you’ve selected.
- To switch between AllPlay speakers or to group speakers, swipe up the screen again with three fingers.
- Just tap another speaker to stream music to it.
- To group speakers so that music plays through them at the same time, tap the Group button next to a speaker name, select the other speakers you want to group it with, and then tap OK.