Use the data connection of your phone to connect another device to the Internet through tethering a USB cable.
- To make sure that the USB drivers for your phone are up-to-date, install the latest version of HTC Sync Manager on your computer.
- You may need to have USB tethering added to your data plan. Contact Sprint for details.
- Make sure that mobile data is turned on.
- Swipe down from the status bar, and then tap .
- Under Wireless & networks, tap More.
- Tap Mobile network sharing > USB tethering.
- Turn on USB tethering, and then select the USB speed when available.