Capture high-definition video clips that you can later share or create into movies.
- Tap > Camera.
- Switch to Video mode, if you're not in this mode. See Choose a Capture Mode.
- When you’re ready to start recording, tap .
- Change focus to a different subject or area by just tapping it on the Viewfinder screen. You can also change the exposure after tapping by dragging up and down on the screen.
- Tap the flash icon to turn the flash on or off.
- Tap to pause the recording, and then tap to resume.
- Tap to stop recording.
See the following topics for more information.