You are here: Making Connections > Connectivity > Wi-Fi > Prevent Notifications from Unsecured Wi-Fi Networks
You can prevent getting notified about unsecured Wi-Fi networks.
- Swipe down from the status bar with two fingers to open Quick Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi on.
- Tap next to Wi-Fi to see a list of detected Wi-Fi networks.
- Touch and hold an unsecured Wi-Fi network you want stop being notified about, and tap Block network notification.
- To unblock an unsecured Wi-Fi network, touch and hold the network name and tap Unblock network notification.