You can customize your phone's settings and options through the Settings menu.
- Open Settings either from the Quick Settings panel or Apps screen.
- Swipe down from the status bar, and then tap .
- Tap > > Settings.
- Here are some of the basic settings you can change:
- Tap the On/Off switch next to an item such as Wi-Fi to turn it on or off. Tap the item itself to configure its settings.
- Tap Sound & notification to set a ringtone, choose a sound profile, and configure incoming call sound settings.
- Tap Personalize to change the wallpaper, add widgets and shortcuts to the widget panel, and more.
- Tap Accounts & sync to add and sign in to your different accounts, such as email, social networks, and more.
- Tap Security to help secure your phone, for example with a screen lock.
For more information, see Basic Settings.