Personalize your music listening experience for your headphones. Create your own audio profile that conforms to your listening habits or hearing ability.
- Plug your headphones into the headphone jack and tap Set up if you're prompted to set up a personalized audio profile.
- If you're not prompted, go to Settings and then tap HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio > Personal audio profile.
- Do one of the following:
- Select Answer questions to create an audio profile based on your listening preferences.
- Select Listen to frequencies to create an audio profile based on your hearing ability.
- Tap Start and follow the instructions on the screen to set up your audio profile.
You can create several audio profiles for your headphones and switch between your profiles.
Note: HTC BoomSound with Dolby Audio is not available over HDMI, Bluetooth, Miracast, or USB audio out.