Additional options that let you view your data usage and set up VPN.
- Tap > > Settings.
- Under Wireless & networks, tap More and select an option.
- Data usage: Check how much data usage have you been using or check the data usage of certain apps. See Manage Your Data Usage.
- NFC: Share information wirelessly with other NFC-enabled device or pay securely using your phone. See Share Content with NFC and Google Wallet.
- Mobile network sharing: Use these settings to turn Mobile Hotspot on or off, or enable USB tethering. See Mobile Hotspot or Share Internet Connection via USB Tethering.
- HTC Mini+: Configure and manage your phone’s connection with the HTC Mini+ (sold separately).
- VPN: Configure your Virtual Private Network (VPN) settings so you can connect to your company’s intranet sites. See Virtual Private Networks (VPN).
- USB connection: Select the USB connection type when you connect the phone to your computer.