When you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network, you can make and receive calls through an Internet calling account.
Note: Before you add an Internet calling account, make sure that you’ve registered with an Internet calling service that supports voice calls over Session Initiation Protocol (SIP). Internet calls to phone numbers may incur additional fees.
You must add an Internet calling account before you can make Internet calls.
- Tap > > Settings > Call.
- Under Internet call settings, tap Accounts.
- Tap Add account.
- Enter your account details.
- Tap > Save.
- To set your phone to receive Internet calls on your added account, select the Receive incoming calls option.
Make an Internet call to either your contact’s Internet calling account or phone number.
- Internet calling account
- In People, tap a contact who has an Internet calling account, and then tap Internet call.
- In Call History, tap an Internet call log.
- Phone number. First, enable Internet calling for your outgoing calls. Tap > > Settings > Call. Tap Use Internet calling, and then select either For all calls when data network is available, Only for Internet calls, or Ask for each call.