You are here: Getting Started > Basic Operations > Basics > Home Screen and Applications (Apps) List
Most of your phone’s operations originate from the home screen or the apps list.
- From any screen tap to display the home screen.
- Swipe left and you’ll discover widget panels for adding your favorite widgets, apps, and more so they’re just a tap away. And if you need more room for your stuff, you can add more widget panels. For details, see Customize the Home Screen.
- Swipe right for HTC BlinkFeed® to show posts from your social networks, headlines from your favorite news media, and more. For details, see HTC BlinkFeed - Your Dynamic Home Screen.
- You can change the apps on the launch bar at the bottom of the Home screen. See Work with Stickers, Widgets and App Shortcuts.
- You can add an onscreen navigation key. See Onscreen Navigation Keys for details.
- Tap to see all apps installed on your phone.
Tip: While you’re in another screen or app, tap to return to the last Home screen you visited.