Here are some of the things you can do when using Google Photos on HTC 10.
- View, edit, and share the photos and videos you've taken on HTC 10. You can also access the media files previously backed up to your Google Account.
If you see on a thumbnail, it means that the media file is only stored on the phone and not yet backed up to your Google Account. Without this icon means that the photo or video is already backed up to your account.
- To select photos and videos, touch and hold a thumbnail to select one. Tap a date to select all the media files under it. Or, touch and hold a thumbnail as your first selection, and then drag your finger to the last item you want to select.
- Enhance RAW photos taken using the HTC Camera app.
- Add Hyperlapse effect to your videos.
- Change the speed of your slow motion videos.
Tip: To learn more about Google Photos, tap > Help. Or, you can visit support.google.com/photos.
See the following topics for more information.