Use Google Calendar™ to create and manage events, meetings, and appointments. The Google Calendar helps organize your time and reminds you of important events. Depending on your synchronization settings, your phone’s calendar stays in sync with your Google Calendar on the Web.
In order to sync with your Google Calendar, you must sign in to your Google Account on your phone. See Google Account.
- View Today’s Calendar: Tap > > Calendar tap .
- Change Calendar View: Tap > > Calendar. Tap and then tap Schedule, Day, 3 Day, Week, Month to change the current view.
- View Next/Previous Month: In Month view, flick the screen left or right.
- View Next/Previous Week: In Week view, flick the screen left or right.
- View Next/Previous Day: In Day view, flick the screen left or right.
Select a Calendar
- If you have more than one calendar, select a calendar in which to add events:
- Select your Google Account to create a Google Calendar event. If you have several Google Calendars on the Web, select one in which to add your event.
- You can create multiple Google Calendars only in Google Calendar on the Web. After creating them in Google Calendar on the Web, you’ll be able to see them in the Calendar application on your phone. For more information about creating and managing multiple Google Calendars, visit the Google website: calendar.google.com.
- If you have synchronized your phone with an Exchange ActiveSync account or Outlook on your computer, you can also select these calendars.
- Select PC Sync to create an Outlook Calendar event to sync with your computer.
- Select Exchange to create an Exchange ActiveSync calendar event.
See the following topics for more information.