Try speaking the words to enter them in most text fields that let you use the touch input keyboard.
- Tap an area where you want to enter text.
- On the onscreen keyboard, touch and hold .
- When you see the microphone image, speak out the words you want to type.
Tip: To set the voice input language, tap > Settings > Language. You can choose one or more languages. Available languages depend on the voice input languages supported by Google.
- If a word doesn’t match what you’ve spoken and it’s underlined, tap the underlined word to delete it or to see more choices.
- Enter punctuation marks by saying the name (for example, say "comma").