You can select and copy text, and then paste or share it.
- Touch and hold on a word.
- Drag the start and end anchors to highlight the surrounding text you want to select.
- After you have selected the text you want to copy, tap Copy or . The selected text is then copied to the clipboard.
- In a text entry field (for example while composing an email), touch and hold at the point where you want to paste the text.
- Tap or Paste.
Tip: To copy the address of a link on a webpage, touch and hold the link, and then tap Copy link address.
- After you have selected the text you want to share, tap Share or .
- Choose where to paste and share the selected text, such as in an email message or social network status update.