Quickly disconnect from a wireless network your phone is connected to.
- Swipe down from the status bar with two fingers to open Quick Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi to turn Wi-Fi on.
- Tap next to Wi-Fi to see a list of detected Wi-Fi networks.
- You can:
- Tap the wireless network that the phone is connected to, and then tap Disconnect.
- If you want to remove the settings for this network, touch and hold the network name, and then tap Forget network.
To connect to another wireless network, see Prevent Notifications from Unsecured Wi-Fi Networks.