You are here: Settings > Personal Settings > Personalize Settings > Customize the Home and Lock Screen Settings
Using the phone’s Personalize home screen menus, you can set the following settings.
- Customize the wallpaper of your Home screen by choosing from a collection of wallpapers or from your own photos. See Customize the Home Screen.
- Add apps and widgets to the widget panels. See Work with Stickers, Widgets and App Shortcuts.
- Manage additional home screen panels. See Organize Your Widget Panels.
- Manage ads that appear on the HTC Sense Home.
- Change the lock screen wallpaper. See Customize the Lock Screen.
- Change the phone’s theme. See Themes.