Speed dial numbers let you dial numbers by touching and holding a single number on the Phone keypad.
- Tap > to display the phone dialer’s screen.
- Touch and hold the speed dial key on the Phone keypad. The display confirms that you have dialed the number when it shows "Dialing" on the upper right side of the screen.
Your phone can store up to eight phone numbers in speed dial locations. (The number 1 is reserved for Sprint voicemail access.)
To assign a speed dial number to a contact:
- Tap > > People, and then tap a contact.
- Tap > Set speed dial.
- Tap Not assigned under Number to select the contact’s number that you want to assign to the speed dial key.
- Tap Not assigned under Location and then select a speed dial location.
- Tap Save.
Note: If you assign a number to an already assigned speed dial location, the new phone number will automatically replace the previous speed dial assignment.