Declutter your Messages screen by moving spam messages from contacts to the block box. If you have blocked a contact, that contact’s messages will also be in the block box.
- Tap > > Messages.
- Do any of the following:
- On the All messages screen, touch and hold a contact (or phone number) and tap Block contact.
- To block multiple contacts, tap > Block contacts, select the contacts, and tap Block.
- When the contact sends you messages, you will not see them in the All messages screen or receive notifications and calls.
To read messages in the block box, on the All messages screen, tap > Block.
- To remove messages or contacts from the block box, touch and hold the contact (or phone number) and tap Unblock.
- To completely discard future messages from blocked contacts, clear the Save block message option in the Messages settings.