You are here: Settings > Personal Settings > Accounts & Sync Settings > Add One or More Google Accounts
Sign in to your Google Account to see your Gmail, contacts, and calendars, and to use Google apps on your phone.
- See Add a Gmail Account.
If you have forgotten your Google Account password, you can try to recover it by going to the Google website.
- On your phone or computer, open your Web browser.
- Go to google.com/accounts/recovery.
- Select I don’t know my password.
- Enter the email address or username that you use to sign in to your Google Account and click Continue.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to reset your password.